Thursday 22 May 2014

Time for a tidy up!

My garage/workshop has been neglected for too long. Between the wreck I had on the motocross track and the recovery on the couch from my dislocated shoulder to the trip to Birmingham to do some testing for the magazine, I have made a right mess of the garage! Boxed rc's for review and bits everywhere! On top of all that, I have the new B5m to build and review as well as a new Tamiya on-road car to build for a meet at Snetterton where Iconic-RC are putting on a meeting of like minded individuals! And I have managed to buy an F1 Ferrari from my mate Andy "twinset" Moore. Can't wait to run them along with my M-05 and my beloved Tamiya Lunch Box! Jamie Cheshire and I will be up to our normal obsessive Obsessing over all the Tamiya cars we HAVE to have! I'm sure he will only bring a small portion of his collection, probably around 50 or so cars! Lol but on to business get this mess sorted and get into build mode this weekend! Plus I still have to do my write up for the EPIC testing of the Ken Block WR8 3.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment